You can hardly go a week without hearing something about Kylie Jenner. She’s become a cultural icon of coolness and youth culture. From her makeup line to her endless love life, people love to talk about her. More than anything it’s her body they talk about- Plastic surgery, fashion, and body modification.
When you live a life in the public eye it’s pretty hard to keep things secret, especially permanent fixtures like tattoos and piercings. Thankfully, Kylie is pretty open. She documents her growing collection of body modifications on Instagram and Snapchat.
Here are all of the known tattoos and piercings that Kylie Jenner has.
Kylie Jenner is constantly doing new photo shoots and red carpet appearance. This can make it hard to know which of her piercings are real and which are just for those. We do know she hasn’t just limited herself to ear piercings though.
Here are all her known piercings:
- Industrial piercings: In 2015 Kylie posted a picture on Instagram revealing a stunning industrial piercing in her right ear.
- Daith piercing: Kylie sports a beautiful ring in her daith in her right ear.
- Forward Helix Piercing: Also in her right ear, Kylie sports a small dainty forward Helix ring.
- Lobe Piercings: It looks like Kylie has one lobe piercing in both ears
- Cartilage Piercings: Kylie has multiple cartilage piercings. In her right ear she has one about mid-helix. Her left ear has at least five cartilage/helix piercings, which she debuted with piercing spelling “KYLIE”. It looks like she upped that number to 8 now.
- Nipple Piercings: Kylie Jenner’s nipple piercings continue to make headlines. They’re constantly being coyly flashed on her social media. They look so good that they actually convinced her big sister Kendall to get her own too.
Many people don’t realize that Kylie Jenner actually has quite a few tattoos. She prefers smaller, minimalist ones so they can be easy to miss. She got her first one for her 18th birthday and hasn’t looked back.
Here’s a list of her known ink:
- Ankle “t”
Kylie has a small lower case “t” on her ankle. It was done as a tribute to her on-and-off again (now seemingly permanently off) boyfriend Tyga. Tyga himself rocks a large Kylie tattoo on her arm. We wonder how he’s going to cover that up now that the breakup is final.
- Back of Arm Heart
The first tattoo Kylie ever got was a small red outline of a heart on the back of her left arm. This tattoo was supposedly also a tribute to her Tyga, although this isn’t verified.
- Hip “Sanity”
Only 3 months after her first tattoo Kylie Jenner went under the needle again. Hey, they do say it’s addicting. Her second tattoo was another red piece. It featured the phonetic spelling of the word “sanity” (\′sa-nƏ-tè\) on her right hip. Due to the placement, size, and color of this ink though people often joke about it looking like a best-before date stamp on an egg.
- Arm “Mary Jo”
Kylie definitely seems to be fond of red tattoos. Her third tattoo was another scarlet one, this time something a little more personal. She got her grandmother’s name “Mary Jo” on her left bicep in February 2016. To add an extra level of sentiment, the tattoo was done in her late grandfather’s handwriting.
- Finger “M”
Yup, you guessed it, another red one! In May 2016, Kylie got a squiggly “M” tattoo done on the inside of her pinkly finger. This was done with her BFF Jordyn Woods. We’re not always a fan of couple tattoos, but getting matching ink with your best friend does sound sweet. They do say boyfriends come and go (sometimes the same one, looking at you Tyga) but friendship is forever!
- Hip “Before”
In July 2016 Kylie added to her “sanity” hip tattoo. She put the word “before” in the area so that the tattoo now reads “before sanity”.
- Leg “Butterfly”
You’d think Kylie Jenner would have learned that boyfriends aren’t forever. That didn’t stop her from getting matching butterfly tattoos with her new boyfriend Travis Scott. It’s a minimal butterfly design (this time not in red!) on her lower left leg. The tattoos seems to reference Travis Scott’s new single “Butterfly Effect” which people suspect is about Kylie.
Contact us to get your next Kylie Jenner inspired tattoo or piercing!